To make our college a role model for all other colleges in Warangal district and also in the entire Telangana Area.
* To cater to the academic needs of various social classes of students of the society.
* To encourage the innate talents of each student and help experience the ‘pleasure of learning’.
* To help students build self confidence and face the challenges of life in the present and future.
* To develop life skills of the students for settlement in life.
* To strive for all round development of the students, to make them responsible citizens with social awareness.
About the College
* Established in 1978 in the historic tri-cities of Warangal, Hanumakonda and Kazipet with the merger of two institutions, Kakatiya Degree College(Science) and Government Degree College (Arts & Commerce) vide G.O.Ms .No 1138, Higher Education, dated 27-11-1978.
* Recognized by UGC under 2(f) and 12(B) on 1-4-1988.
* Accredited at B++ level by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) Bangalore (under old regulations) in 2005.
* Located at the heart of city near the district bus station; easily accessible to all the students of tri-cities and the students of the nearby towns and villages around the tri-cities.
* Recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as Identified College in the district and acts as a liaison between the Government and all the institutes of higher education in the district in academic