LEADERSHIP FOR BUSINESS EXCELLENCE (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
Insurance Industry in India has undergone a paradigm shift because of technology, customer preferences and growth potential. As a result the insurance companies are facing fierce competition. Innovation and speed of service thus has become the rule of the game. Therefore, the regional and divisional offices require dynamism in leadership to deal with changing business realities and transform themselves to high performance work teams from traditional work systems. A regional/divisional in-charge must be able to develop virtuous cycle of performance, high level of employee involvement and goal internalization to achieve business excellence.
This programme is especially designed for regional/divisional in-charges of general insurance industry. The programme is particularly useful for those who are witnessing stagnation in business for a long time.
· To equip participants in acquiring leadership competencies.
· To identify consequences of individual leadership styles.
· To understand concept of leadership and performance orientation.
· To facilitate teamwork and coordination among departments and individuals.
· Emerging business scenario and implications for business
· Creating Market Oriented Culture
· Managing Change
· Goal Setting
· Understanding self and others
· Feedback Skills
· Empowerment and Delegation
· Decision Making