Leadership StylesInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
An I.E.C.C. teaching program is to build up leadership skill, ideal for that novel to management roles or requiring knowing more about the affect of various leadership methods. The program offers leadership skill teaching and introduces methods for effectual leadership development.
The main aim of the program is:
• To gain knowledge of the impact of various leadership styles on person, groups and the association as a whole.
• This leadership skill teaching program offers the opportunity to personally assess present leadership skill and style and think potential areas for future leadership development.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Understand the distinction among leader and manager
• Features of an effectual leaders and their impact on work surroundings and production
• Preface to Emotional Intelligence in the work-place
• Impacts of leadership styles on managerial climate and outcome
• Factor impacts on usage of leadership style
• 6 leadership style and when to usage them
• Identify the leadership style used mainly by the applicants
Ways of teaching
• Trainers presentation and facilitations
• Video-based studying
• Individual Evaluation: Leadership Style questionnaire
• Group discussions
• Mini group exercise