Lifeguard Training & CertificationThe Rashtriya Life Saving Society (India)
- 40 hours of class
What could be improved Yes
Would you recommend this course? Yes.
A lifeguard is not just a "life belt", but much more. He precludes accidents and makes a facility secure, attractive sport and the atmosphere pleasant and exciting.
This exciting program teaches candidates the duties and responsibilities of lifeguards to prevent and respond to marine emergencies in a professional manner.
In this training program, candidates will able to:
1. Know and react speedily and efficaciously to emergencies and prevent drowning and accidents
2. Define the different kinds of divers and their behavior
3. Know the processes of emergency management in water & on ground
4. Understanding of first aid response
5. Importance of communication signs
6. Describe how critical incident stress can impact lifeguards