Lighting IIDelhi School of Photography
- New delhi
This ia a very specialised course for students who wish to take up photography of Products & Still Life and Studio Portraits professionally.
Students willd develop skills to handle most studio equipments, understand different lights and accessories to shoot professional quality portraits and become fully trained for commercial assignments.
The school will offer students a facility to assist on some of their professional assignments.
- Artificial lights and their colour factors
- Short duration (flash) lights
- Continuous lights
- Characters of differnt sizes of Light sources
- Lighting accessories and their applications
- Measuring differential lighting (metering)
- Lighting on people (portraits etc)
- Lighting of still life
- Lighting of shining products
- Lighting of glassware etc.
- Use of specific cameras & lenses for still life photograph