M.B.B.S.

G.S.V.M. MEDICAL COLLEGE
In Kanpur

Price on request
You can also call the Study Centre
05122... More
Students that were interested in this course also looked at...
See all

Important information

  • Bachelor
  • Kanpur
Description

Important information
Venues

Where and when

Starts Location
On request
Kanpur
208002, Uttar Pradesh, India
See map

Course programme

G.S.V.M. Medical College conducts Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for the students. A student is eligible for entry to the course after clearing the 12th class (Intermediate) examination. Admission are made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) conducted by Director General Medical Education and Training, U.P. for 85% seats and All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) for the remaining 15% seats.


Students that were interested in this course also looked at...
See all