M.B.A

AKKINENI NAGESWARA RAO COLLEGE
In Gudivada

Price on request
You can also call the Study Centre
86742... More
Compare this course with other similar courses
See all

Important information

  • Master
  • Gudivada
  • Duration:
    2 Years
Description

Important information
Venues

Where and when

Starts Location
On request
Gudivada
AKKINENI NAGESWARA RAO COLLEGE, Krishna District, 521301, Andhra Pradesh, India
See map

Course programme

In view of changing scenario of the Indian Economy and as a result of increasing demand for professionalisation of management education, systematic training of would be managers is essential. The PG department of Business Administration, M.B.A was started in the academic year 1993-94 which was inaugurated by Sri Y.C.Simhadri, the then Vice-Chancellor, Acharya Nagarjuna University on 07-02-1994.

It is a 2 year course with 4 Semesters and the exams will be conducted at the end of every semester.

M.B.A. course has an approved strength of 60 seats per every year.

The Convener, ICET will make admissions for 80% of seats on the basis of rank and remaining 20% of seats will be filled by the College Management under Management / NRI Quota during every academic year.


Compare this course with other similar courses
See all