M Ch (NEUROSURGERY)ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Price on request
- New delhi
The end product should have acquired knowledge, skills, aptitude and attitudes to be able to function as
an independent clinician/consultant and a teacher acquainted with research methodology.
The End Product:
1. Should be well acquainted with the current literature on relevant aspects of the basic, investigative,
clinical and operative neurosciences.
2. Should have learned indications and performance skills of common neurosurgical operations.
3. Should have acquired performance skills and ability to interpret relevant clinical investigations.
4. Should be able to diagnose, plan investigations and treat common conditions in the speciality by
relevant current therapeutic methods.
5. Should be acquainted with allied and general clinical disciplines to ensure appropriate and timely
6. Should be capable of imparting basic neurosurgical training.
7. Should be able to identify, frame and carry out research proposals in the relevant speciality.