M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology)Maharastra University of Health science
Price on request
The main aim of the training program is to ensure that at the end of 3 years training, the
candidate should be acquainted with comprehensive management, research
methodology including medical statistics and must:
1) Be an independent Consultant / Clinician / Teacher in Surgical Oncology.
2) Be a teacher in the discipline, acquainted with current literature on relevant as pact of
basic, investigation and clinical oncology.
3) Take up research projects in the discipline either clinical or basic as pects as applied
to clinical trials with reference to common cancers in our country.
4) Render medical care to be the individual and the community, integrating preventive,
diagnostic, curative and palliative as pects with adequate understanding of sociocultural
as pects of the community and knowledge of the epidemiology of common
neoplastic disorders in India.
Syllabus shall comprise in three parts:
1) Basic principals in Oncology
2) Clinical practice of Surgical Oncology
3) Recent Advances in Oncology