M.Ch. in Surgical OncologyThe Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
Price on request
M.Ch. in Surgical Oncology
The college offers number of courses, one of the course is M.Ch. in Surgical Oncology. The course include:
1. Essentials of Molecular Biology - Basic Principles, Genomics and Cancer, Signal transduction, Immunology, Cytogenetics, Cell Cycle, Apoptosis, invasion and metastases, antigenesis, and Carcinogenesis - Genetoics, viral, physical and Chemical.
2. Epidemiology - epidemiologic methods, descriptive and analytical epidemiology.
3. Principles of Cancer management surgical oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology and Biologic Therapy.
4. Cancer Chemotherapy
5. Pharmacology of Cancer Biotherapeutics - Interforne interlukins, hormonal therapy, differentiating agents, monoclonal antibodies, antiangiogenic factors.
6. Clinical Trials
7. Cancer Prevention - tobacco related cancers, diet chemoprevention.
8. Cancer Screening
9. Cancer Diagnosis - Molecular pathology and Cytology, Imaging, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy
10. Specialised techniques - minimal access surgery, Vascular access, isolated perfusion, intensity modulated radiation therapy.
11. Systemic Oncology:
i. Head and Neck Cancer
ii. Lung Cancer
iii. Medistinal neoplasma
iv. Gastrointestinal tract cancer
v. Cancers of Genitourinary system
vi. Gynaecologic cancer
vii. Breast cancer.