M Ch (Urology)ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Price on request
- New delhi
The objective of M Ch (Urology) degree course is to produce highly competent medical manpower in
Urology. The training ingredients should provide in-depth knowledge of the entire urology and relevant
basic allied subjects. The course is expected to bring about a change in attitude towards better scientific
approach with logic and analysis. More stress should be given to development of psychomotor skills.
This should culminate in shaping of a shrewd clinician, confident surgeon and a knowledgeable teacher
insured to basic research methodology.
1. Anatomy and Embryology of GU tracts, adrenal & retroperitoneum.
2. Applied physiology and biochemistry pertaining to Urology, Nephrology, renal transplantation and
3. Investigative urology & Genito-urinary radiology and imaging including nuclear medicine.
4. Male Infertility, Andrology and Urological endocrinology.
5. Sexual dysfunction- investigations and management.
6. Perioperative care, management of urological complications and care of the critically ill patients.
7. Urodynamics and Neurology.
8. Genito-urinary trauma.
9. Urolithiasis-Medical, Biochemical & Surgical aspects.
10. Uro-oncology-Adult & Paediatric
11. Reconstructive Urology.
12. Paediatric Urology-congenital malformations and acquired diseases.
13. Urinary tract infections and sexually transmitted diseases.
14. Obstructive Uropathy.
15. Renal transplantation (including transplant immunology medical & surgical aspects).
16. Renovascular Hypertension.
17. Gynaecological urology.