M Ch UROLOGYMAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Price on request
M Ch UROLOGY
It will cover wide spectrum of the diseases of urogenital system & retro peritoneum . Apart from the
clinical aspect of these subjects, candidate has to acquire in-depth knowledge of the related basic
subjects like applied anatomy; embryology, physiology; biochemistry, pharmacology; pathology,
microbiology epidemiology, immunology etc.
1. Anatomy and Embryology of GU tracts, adrenal & retro peritoneum.
2. Applied physiology and biochemistry pertaining to Urology, Nephrology, renal
transplantation and Reno vascular hypertension.
3. Investigative urology & Genito-urinary radiology and imaging including nuclear medicine.
4. Male Infertility, Andrology and Urological endocrinology.
5. Sexual dysfunction- investigations and management.
6. Perioperative care, management of urological complications and care of the critically illpatients.
7. Urodynamics and Neurology.
8. Genito-urinary trauma.
9. Urolithiasis-Medical, Biochemical & Surgical aspects.
10. Uro-oncology-Adult & Paediatric
11. Reconstructive Urology.
12. Paediatric Urology-congenital malformations and acquired diseases.
13. Urinary tract infections and sexually transmitted diseases.
14. Obstructive Uropathy.
15. Renal transplantation (including transplant immunology medical & surgical aspects).
16. Reno vascular Hypertension.
17. Gynaecological urology.
18. Newer developments in urology.
19. Operative Urology-open & endoscopic Endourology
21. Behavioral and social aspects of urology.
22. Neonatal problems in Urology.
23. Electro coagulation, lasers, fiberoptics, instruments, catheters, endoscopes etc.
24. Retroperitoneal Diseases & Management.
25. Medical aspects of the kidney diseases.
26. Laparoscopic Urologic Surgery.
27. Energy Sources In Urology
28 Robotics surgery
29. Sutures in Surgery
30. Medical Instrumentation
31. Nutrition in Urology
Apart from above mentioned subjects, each candidate should have basic knowledge of the following:
1. Biostatistics & Epidemiology.
2. Computer Sciences.
3. Experimental & Research methodology and Evidence Based Medicine.
4. Scientific presentation.
5. Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation.
6. Ethics in medicine.