M.Ch. in Vascular SurgeryThe Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
Price on request
M.Ch. in Vascular Surgery
The college offers number of courses, one of the course is M.Ch. in Vascular Surgery. The course include:
1. Surgical approach to Vascular Problem.
2. Haemodynamics and Diagnosis of arterial and venous diseases - Basic techniques and application and vascular laboratory.
3. Fundamental Therapeutic & Technical Considerations.
4. Arterial Diseases :- Arterial wall pathology in atherosclerosis, Buerger's diseases,
Atherogenisis, Non-specific aoto-arteritis, Arterial Aneurysms, Fibromuscular dysplasia, Uncommon Arteriopathies, etc.
a. Acute Limb Ischemia : Arterial Thromboembolism, Drug abuse, Vascular injuries, etc.
b. Chronic Limb Ischemia : Management and reconstructive surgeries for occlusive arterial disease, Extra anatomic bypass, Lumbar and cervical sympathectomies, Diabetic foot
and its management, etc.
5. Venous Diseases :- Chronic venous insufficiency - diagnosis, management, postphlebitic
sequalae, varicose veins, perforator, incompetence, Deep venous valvular incompetence, etc.
6. Diagnosis and Management of extra cranial cerebrovascular diseases.
7. Diagnosis and surgical management of portal hypertension.
8. Diagnosis and surgical management of reno-vascular hypertension.
9. Diagnosis and management of visceral ischemic syndrome.
10. Management of Arterio venous malformation - Congenital and Acquired.