M.D.S. in Conservative Dentistry and EndodonticsThe Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
Price on request
M.D.S. in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
The college offers number of courses, one of the course is M.D.S. in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.
• Dentin and pulp complex.
• Knowledge of Internal Anatomy of permanent teeth, Anatomy of root apex
and its implications in Endodontic treatment.
• Pulp and periapical pathology.
• Diagnostic procedures - recent advances and various aids used for diagnosis.
• Orofacial dental pain emergencies: endodontic diagnosis and management.
• Case selection and Treatment planning.
• Infection control procedures used in Endodontics.
• Acess cavity preparation - objectives and principles.
• Endodontic instruments and instrumentation - recent developments, detailed
description of hand, rotary, sonic, ultra sonic, etc.
• Working length determination.