M D (Doctor of Medicine) : AnatomyALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Price on request
- New delhi
At the end of the three years post-graduate training programme in Anatomy the student should be able
1. Acquire in depth knowledge of structure of human body from the gross to the molecular level, and
correlate it with the functions.
2. Comprehend the principles underlying the structural organization of body and provide anatomical
explanations for disturbed functions.
3. Acquire knowledge of basic principles of normal growth and differentiation. Understand critical
periods of human growth and development as well as ontogeny of all the or 5gan systems of body.
Analyze the congenital malformations, know the etiological factors including genetic mechanisms
involved in abnormal development and their effects on functions.
4. Have comprehensive knowledge of the basic structure and correlated function of the nervous
system in order to understand altered state in the various disease processes.
5. Plan and implement teaching programmes for under-graduate medical students. Be familiar with
and be able to use different teaching methods and modern learning resources for under-graduate
teaching. Plan and conduct evaluation of under-graduate teaching.
6. Develop/acquire an attitude of scientific enquiry and learn contemporary research techniques. Be
familiar with recent scientific advances, identify lacunae in the existing knowledge in a given area
and be able to plan investigative procedures for research, analyze data critically and derive logical