M.D. (DVL) Dermatology & Venereology and leprosyPadmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University
Price on request
- Navi mumbai
Structure and functions of skin.
- Basic pathological reactions of the skin.
- Biology & Development of skin genetics in relation to skin the structure and
development of skin
- Basic Dermatopathology
- Immunology of dermatological disease
- Cellular and molecular biology of inflammation, repair & carcinogenesis.
- New and developmental effects
Diseases due to microbial agents, infestations, bites and stings.
- Bacterial infectious
Inflammation, cell kinetics and differentiation Diseases caused by arthropods
Disorders of epidermal cohesion
- Vesicular and bullous disorders
Noncutaneous manifestations of skin diseases
- Psychogical aspects of skin diseases
Disorders of epidermal appendages and related disorders :
- eczemas contact dermatitis photodermatoses
- disorders of keratinization
- Disorders of connective tissue
Dermatology & Medicine
- Skin changes across the span of life.
- Skin lesions in nutritional, metabolic & heritable disorders
- Skin manifestations of Bone marrow and blood element disorders
- Skin manifestation of gastrointestinal & renal disorders.
- Skin manifestation of disorders of the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems.
- Skin manifestation of alterations and disorders of the endocrine system
- Nutritional disorders.
- Metabolic disorders
- Collagen vascular disorders.
- Topical therapy
- Systemic therapy
- Modalities of drug delivery
- Principles of dermatologic therapy.
- Drug reaction
- Dermatosurgery introduction & approach
- Basic principles of dermatosurgery
- Standard dermatosurgecial Procedures
- Special Surgecial Procedures
- Vihiligo Surgery
- Basic Cosmetology
- Approach to Cosmetic Problems in Dermatology
- Surgical procedures in Cosmetic Cosmetology