M D S (Master of Dental Surgery) : Conservative Dentistry and EndodonticsALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Price on request
- New delhi
It will be a course of minimum 3 years duration, at the end of which the student would acquire the
following knowledge and skills in the specialty of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.
1. History and rationale of conservative procedures.
3. Pathologic and non-pathologic lesions of the hard tissue of the teeth, advanced knowledge of etiology,
diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
4. Modern development and advanced knowledge of restorative materials, procedures, cutting tools,
drugs and chemicals used in conservative dentistry.
5. All type of restorations used in conservative dentistry
6. Modern biological and mechanical dentistry
7. Moisture control and soft tissue management
8. Cariology – Epidemiology, etiology, microbiology, histopathology, prevention and role of Fluorides.
9. Conservative dentistry in relation to other branches of dentistry including Periodontics, Oral Surgery,
Pedodontics, Preventive and Community Dentistry and Geriatric Dentistry
10. Infection control in Conservative Dentistry