M.D.S. in Pedodontics and Preventive DentistryThe Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
Price on request
M.D.S. in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
The college offers number of courses, one of the course is M.D.S. in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry.
PART - I: (Basic Sciences)
1) Applied Anatomy.
2) Applied Physiology and Biochemistry.
3) Applied Pathology and Microbiology.
4) Applied Pharmacology (Especially related to pregnancy, lactation and
children below 14 years).
5) Applied Dental Materials.
6) Research Methodology and Biostatistics.
7) Nutrition and Dietetics.
8) Teaching and testing methodology.
9) Computer Application and Photography.
Preclinical Exercises: To be completed by six months records of the Pre-clinical exercises to be approved by the guide and duly signed by the H.O.D. The Preclinical exercises should be displayed during, the Final M.D.S. Examination.
Clinical Requirements : The list is the minimum required quota to be completed before the
Candidate appears for the Final M.D.S. Examination. Clinical records should be maintained and approved by the guide and duly certified by the H.O.D.