M.D in RadiologyMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
The broad goal of the teaching & training of Post-graduate student in Radio-Diagnosis is to
make them understand & implement the knowledge regarding the role of various imaging modalities,
helpful in the management of different clinical conditions. At the end of his/her training, he/she should be
capable to take up a career in teaching institution or in diagnostic center or in research..
a) Knowledge:- At the end of the course the student shall be able to:
1) Explain the interaction of tile X-rays with mater to produce an image.
2) Fromiliarize with the principles of various imaging modalities (e.g. .US/CT/MRI ) & their applications
3) Explain the biological hazards of ionizing radiation & protective measures.
4) Explain the normal Anatomy, Physiology of various organs and their deviation from normal) & its
5} Summarize the fundamental aspects of embryology & alteration in development with reference to
6) Select appropriate imaging modality for- study of specific condition.
7) Explain .the role of imaging, pre-operative, intra-operative & post-operative Conditions