M.S. E.N.T.Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University
Price on request
- Navi mumbai
Frequent Asked Questions
M.B.B.S with 1 year compulsory internship + AIPGMET
A. - Anatomy & Physiology of Ear, Nose & Throat, Trachea and esophagus
Evoked response audiometry.
- The physical and functional examination of the ear.
- The functional and physical examination of the vestibular system.
- Examination of the nose
- Conditions of the external nose
- Injuries of the facial skeleton
- Methods of examination of the mouth and pharynx
- Diseases of the mouth
- Diseases of the salivary glands
Miscellaneous (Head and Neck)
- Functional Anatomy of cerebellum and brainstem
- Cranial nerves
- Raised intracranial tension-causes, diagnosis, and management with particular reference to otitis
- Pituitary gland, anatomy physiology hypo and hyper pituitarism, new growths.
- Intracranial venous sinuses and their affections
DRUGS USED IN THE ENT:
- Nasal vaso constrictors
- Local anaesthetics
- Cortico steroids
- Cyto-toxic agents