M.E in Renewable Energy Sources EngineeringMaharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology
Price on request
The course is actively involved in teaching UG and Post Graduate students and extensive research in the field of solar, biogas, slurry management, biomass gasification and biomass production and also extension activities related to new and renewable energy sources at the village level.
Working since 1981 in the field of teaching, research & extension related to New & Renewable Energy Sources.
1. To create a strong base for use of non-conventional energy sources in agriculture for increased production and for meeting out domestic energy
2. To create awareness for rural development through recycling of locally available organic waste for energy use and manure availability.
3. To offer postgraduate programme in Renewable Energy Sources leading to M.E.(Ag),Ph.D.(Ag,)in renewable energy and courses of undergraduate
4. To offer under graduate and post-graduate research project to the students of different disciplines.
5. To generate employment at rural level by providing training for self employment.