M.A. EconomicsPCS India - Precise Cosultancy Services
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
Students who have done their graduation in Arts subjects or S.Sc. Or Commerce or Sc. Or Computer Sc. (with Maths & Statistics), or Engg., Or Law Or Management or Agriculture from this or some other acknowledged Univ. can apply for this program.
MA course provides an opportunity to gain high information from the field of Economics and update companies regarding Wealth, Budgeting and Bookkeeping.
It's a 2 year program and consists of following subjects:
* Micro-economic Research
* Societal Economics.
* Agricultural Economics
* Commercial Economics/ Employee Economics
* National Economic Policy (Department Course)
* Macro-economic Research
* Economic of Emergence and Development
* Financial Centers and Marketplaces
* Worldwide Business and Finance/Economics of Public Divisions and Surroundings
* Study Procedures (Department Course)