M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Price on request
The course is of 2 years extensions. The 1st year curriculum is planned with experience to progress in pharmacology, in which the candidates having possibility to outfit himself or herself with all pre-clinical pharmacological, toxicological & safety pharmacological learning. Moreover, he or she acquires sufficient experience of clinical research methodology, novel molecular biology technique.
The 2nd year is largely based on dissertations on the topics of industrial research & growth, naval drug finding & others. Therefore the 2 years course will permits pharmacology candidate to manage with current needs of pre-clinical & clinical research in naval drug finding & expansion.
· Experience & vivacious full time faculties.
· Customized program desirable for pharmaceutical industry & research institutions.
· Daily interactions with industrial & research specialists.
· Case study from industrial administrators.
· Demand based research in industry connected arenas.
Length of the course
The course shall expand over 2 years, comprising of 3 tri-mesters in the 1st year, pursued by research works on industry linked projects & submittal of dissertations in the 2nd year.