M.Phil in Commerce(PART TIME)Kovai Medical Center Research & Educational Trust
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
M.Com with 55% or above.
Commerce functions as the central mechanism which drives capitalism and certain other economic systems. Commercialization consists of the process of transforming something into product, service or activity which one may then use in commerce.
Highlights and Achievements
* The department Association named "SYN-COM"
* High Pass Percentage every year
* Commercial Exhibition was conducted in this year.
* Our department has produced 5 M.Phil graduate students.
* Many of our department staff members presented papers in national & international seminar.
* Two staff members including the HOD have submitted their dissertation and are awaiting viva.
* Our department faculty member has arranged an Indo – Bhutan culture Exchange in our college.
* Our department students actively participated in our college sports
* Our department student recognized as the best NSS volunteer in our college.
* Our department HOD actively participates in debating seminars and speeches in the coimbatore city.
* One of our department female faculty member is a successful NSS programmer officer.
* Bridge course is offered to Non commerce students.
* At present 6 staff members are pursing MBA degree along with their regular curriculum
* One of our staff members has got VII rank in university exam.
The department offers M.Phil degree in Commerce