M. Phil. (English Language Teaching)Banasthali University
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Masters Degree in English from Banasthali University or a recognized examination equivalent thereto with aggregate equal to or more than 55% or B.A. with atleast 48% aggregate followed by M.A. with atleast 48% aggregate.
Banasthali University offers M. Phil. (English Language Teaching) course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
2. Principles of Language Teaching
The Department functions on an interdisciplinary approach. It caters to the needs of scholars interested in the areas of Indian literature in English, English literature, American literature, Postcolonial Studies and Sanskrit Aesthetic theories.
The doctoral work is of high quality and is performed both in literature and language.
Resources and Facilities available:
* Good physical infrastructure
* Well-maintained library containing sufficient text books as well as rare reference books ,international and national literary and linguistic journals, Audio and Video CDs and DVDs
* Fully equipped language laboratory
* Modern audio visual aids including LCD projector and other multimedia equipments