M.Phil Hospital Administration(PART TIME)Kovai Medical Center Research & Educational Trust
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
M.Sc Hospital Administration /MBA Hospital Administration with 55% or above
The health care Industry has been growing at a tremendous pace with rapid changes in both Medical and Administrative sectors. The curriculum for students of Hospital Administration has been carefully designed to meet the current needs of the Industry. Both the theory and practical aspects are carefully embedded in the curriculum to inculcate high values and professionalism among the students to meet the global corporate expectations inorder to achieve the competitive edge in the Health care sector.
Functional executives from Kovai Medical Center and Hospital and from few other selected hospitals are invited as resource persons for teaching and training the students. Regular hospital visits are arranged periodically. Seminars, Conferences, Workshops and other association activities are conducted to enhance the co curricular and extension activities of the students.
We provide an excellent platform to the students of the hospital management for acquiring the need based talents in order to fulfill the requirements of healthcare sector.
We train the students to manage technology, information, finance and systems effectively and efficiently. We equip the students with analytical, conceptual and interpersonal skills through field experience.
Highlights and Achievements
* The department Association named “HEALTH SYMBIOTES”.
* On every Friday practical training is given to the students at KMCH in various departments.
* Hospital Orientation Training for 15 Days in different hospitals.
* Institutional Training for 3 months and a Project work in reputed hospital.
* Creating awareness among the people about AIDS.
* Creating awareness among people about global warming.
The department offers M.Phil degree in Hospital Administration