M.A. in Sanskrit - Sabdabodha Systems & Language TechnologyRashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
Price on request
* An Interdisciplinary course of Unique Type Under Credit based Semester System of Education.
* A lend of Computer Science, Modern Linguistics and Sabdabodha Systems like
Vyakarana, Nyaya and Mimamsa.
* An Avenue for a new area of research in Sanskrit.
* An opportunity for good placements.
Duration : 4 Semesters in Two Years
Age : Minimum 20 years
No. of Seats : 10
Admission will be given based on merit and performance in the inteview.
Medium of Instruction : Sanskrit, English and Hindi.
1. Sastri/B.A./any other equivalent degree (Prefrerably in Nyaya, Vyakarana,
Mimamsa or Darsana.) with Computer Science/Computer Applications or
sufficient Computer background.
2. B.A/B.Sc./BCA/ any other equivalent degree with Sanskrit and Computer
Science or Mathematics background.
Supporting bridge courses will be offered to the admitted students before starting the
actual course to strengthen their knowledge in Computer Science, Sanskrit and
Mathematics so that the students will be brought under a uniform plane.