M.Sc. Applied Pharm Sciences - Pharm AnalysisSVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Price on request
Introducing the program
· Master of Science. course for Pharmaceutical Analysis is inaugurated for the 1st time in India, bearing in minds the continuing swelling in the demands of specialized man-power in the arena of pharmaceutical industry.
· The program has been customized by foremost academician & specialists from Pharmaceutical Industry.
· Stress has also been given to I.P.R. & different topics of Pharmaceutical Industry where expertness is demanded.
· Steps have been in use to further fortify the current systems in the country at the time of casing the curriculum.
· Experience & vivacious full time faculties.
· Elective in melody with specialisation at under-graduate levels.
· Industry training for 1 tri-mester.
· Daily interactions with societal pharmacies & industrial pharmacies specialists
· Chances to apply & witness postgraduates & research infrastructures at undergraduate levels.
· Direction & advising from senior candidates at postgraduate & P.hd levels.
· Case study based on societal & industrial pharmacies.
Length of the Program
The program shall expand over 2 year comprising of 2 semesters each year. The 1st 3 semesters covers theoretical & practical lectures, while the last semester comprises of research works on an industry connected projects pursued by submittal of dissertations.