M.Sc. (Chemistry)Govt.Degree College for Women
Price on request
* English language subject is compulsory far all undergraduates’ students in I and II year degree under part I.
* Indian Heritage and Culture subject is offered to all U.G first year students.
* Environmental Science and Science & Civilization subjects are offered to all II year students.
* Application form can be obtained from the office during office hours
* Registration fee should be paid while submitting the properly filled application.
* Separate Application form should be submitted for applying for separate group if the candidate desires to apply for more than one group
* Admission will be done strictly on the basis of merit and rules of reservation
* Certificate to be enclosed with the application form
i) Intermediate Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks
ii) S.S.C Certificate (Date of Birth)
iii) Transfer Certificate
iv) Caste Certificate issued by concerned M.R.O.,
v) Income Certificate issued by concerned M.R.O.,
vi) Bonafide Certificate during last consecutive four years
vii) Conduct Certificate
viii) Pass port Size Photos