M.Sc in Community Health Nursing - IMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
This course is designed to assist students in developing expertise and in-depth understanding
in the field of community health nursing. It would help students to appreciate holistic life style of
individual, families, groups and develop skills to function as community health nursing
specialist/practitioner. It would further enable the students to function as an educator, manager and
researcher in the field of community heath nursing.
· Historical development of Community health and community health
nursing- World and India, various health and family welfare committees.
· Current status , trends and challenges of Community Health nursing.
· Health status of the community,
Scope of community health nursing
· Ethical and legal issues, Socio-cultural issues in Community health nursing
· National Policies, plans and programmes:
- National health policy
- National Population policy
- National health and welfare
- National health
- Planning process Five years
- Plan and Health reports.
- National health rural mission.
· Concepts, Issues
· Alternate systems for health promotion and management of health
· Health economics
· Health technology
· Genetics and health
· Waste disposal
· Eco system
III 15 Population dynamics and control