M.Sc. Costume Design and FashionCSI Bishop Appasamy college of Arts and Science
Price on request
This program is consists of 4 semesters and it is consider as an expansion of B.Sc. program, Costume Design & Fashion.
Theoretical papers included:
- Research technology & Statistic
- Costume & Textile of the World
- Indian Textile Industries
- Fashion merchandise
- Apparel eminence Standards & accomplishment
- CADs In Fashion Technologies
- Worldwide Trades & Documentations
- Technical Textile Testing
Practical Papers Included:
- Ornament & accessory
- Fashion Illustrations
- Drapes for Fashion Design
- Computer Application
- Advance Garment Construction
- Textiles Testing
- Designing with Print
A fraction from fashion shows the institute frequently organize seminar & workshop to get better the intrinsic skills of the candidates. The candidate is bare to company by visiting garments exhibition, trades fair, exports house & processing units.
The institute has completely ready lab drafts labs, sewing labs, advance sewing labs, testing labs, & processing labs. The candidate will be given advance training in outline making & designing .
In the concluding semester the candidate will works on a projects as fraction of the syllabus which will be evaluate by an internal & external auditor.