M.Sc in Gastro Enterology NursingMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
This course is designed to assist students in developing expertise and in depth
understanding in the field of gastor enterology Nursing .It will help students to develop
advanced skills for nursing intervention in various gastro enterology conditions. It will
enable the student to function as gastro further enable the student to function as educator
,manager and researcher in the field of gastro enterology nursing .
· Historical development: trends and issues in the field of gastro
· Gastro enterological problems.
· Concepts, principles and nursing perspective.
· Ethical and legal issues.
· Evidence based nursing and its application in gastrointestinal
nursing (to be incorporated in all the units)
· Risk factors associated with GE conditions Hereditary ,
Psychosocial factors ,smoking ,alcoholism ,dietary habits
,cultural and ethnic considerations.
· Health promotion ,disease prevention ,life style modification and
its implications to nursing.
· National health programmes related to gastro enterology.
· Alternate system of medicine / complementary therapies.