M.Sc. (Home Science):Extension and CommunicationRani Durgavati University
Price on request
Indian Economy-Structure And Organization Rural, Urban and Tribal area.
- Industrialization- problem of urbanization and its impact on urban & rural life.
- Economic planning and achievement.
- Economic growth and development.
- Cottage and small-scale industry.
- Co-operatives- philosophy, objective and types.
- Indian agriculture- characteristics, problem of agriculture,
and their eradication, credit policy.
- Industrial development- importance & policies.
- Gender Development- gender concept, role and
Structure, gender development index, changing trends.
- Status of women- situational analysis.
Concept of programme planning-
- Meaning, importance, purpose and principle of
- Programme development cycle & Components of
- Agencies responsible for programme planning in
- Programmed projection, difference between programme projection and programme planning.
Plan of work and programme implementation –
- Format of plan of work.
- Elements of the plan of work, guideline for developing plan of work.
- Execute programme & factors responsible for the successful implementation of programme.
- Programme evaluation- Meaning, purpose, Types Tools, Methods and obstacles in programme evaluation.
- Training- Meaning, needs, objectives.
- Forms of training- Full structured, Semi structured & Unstructured.
- Types of training- Pre-service, inservice training.
- Training- teaching methods- Types, selection and their effective use.
- Planning of training programme.
- Organizing the training programme.
- Role of course director.
- Factors affecting for success of a training programme.
- Training aid-types, uses and limitations.
- Meaning and purpose, Tools & techniques of evaluation.
- Evaluation process- Pre-course, during the course and post course evaluation.
- Area of evaluation- evaluation of training programme, trainer & trainess.
- Role and competencies of trainer.