M. Sc. (Hons.) AgricultureGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
A candidate who has passed B.Sc. Agriculture Examination of Guru Nanak Dev University with 55% marks in Aggregate and preferably 60% in the elective subject he wants to offer in his M.Sc.(Agriculture) OR Any other examination recognised as equivalent to the (a) above by the Guru Nanak Dev University, is eligible to apply for the admission
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Agricultural and Forestry offers M. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
Agric. Economics Group
Marketing of Farm Production and Agricultural Finance
Agricultural Financial Management, Monetary Theory and Analysis
Soil and Water Conservation and Management of Problem Soils
Agronomic Approaches for Higher Crop Productivity
Fruit Crop Nutrition and Post Harvest Physiology
Soil Water and Management and Clinical Orchard Problem
List of Practicals :
1. Fitting of Binomial Distribution.
1. Fitting of Poission Distribution.
2. Fitting of Normal Distribution.
3. Fitting of simple & multiple linear regression and computation partial and multiple
correlation coefficient and their interpretation in Agriculture.
5. Tests of significance based on t, F and X2.
6. Analysis of variance.
7. Analysis of RBD including missing value.
8. Analysis of LSD including missing value.
9. Analysis of 22 and 23 factorial experiment including
10 Analysis of split plot design, Split-Split plot design, strip plot design, cross over
design and BIBD design.
11. Determination of optimum response using quadratic trends.