M. Sc. (Medical Anatomy)JRD Global EDU
- Canowindra (Australia)
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Objectives : At the end of the course in Master of Science in Anatomy the student should be able to. Acquire comprehensive knowledge of structure & function of human body anatomy of human development and genetic mechanism involved in normal & abnormal development. Knowledge of light microscopic & ultra structure of human body. Ability to communicate the acquired knowledge clearly & with precision. Acquire knowledge of various laboratory techniques, preparation of museum specimens & embalming methods etc. Be familiar with the recent advances in the human biology. To understand the living Anatomy & Radio logical anatomy including newer Imaging techniques -
· Who is it intended for?
MBBS OR EQUIVALENT
What you'll learn on the course
Pathology and cytology
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Anatomical terminology, Anatomical plane, Anatomical positions, Clinical positions, Terms related to movements.
- Basics of cytology: Structure of cell wall, Cell organelles, Junctional complexes
- Musculoskeletal system:
- Bones & classification, Morphology, ossification functions, blood supply
- Muscles, Morphology, classifications blood supply, innervations, functions.
- Integumentary system: Thick Skin, Thin skin layers of dermis epidermis, Skin appendages, blood supply, innervations, functions.
- Cardiovascular system: Morphology of blood vessel, classification of blood vessels, blood capillaries, blood circulation, functions.
- Nervous system: Central Nervous system & Peripheral Nervous system, Gross basic Anatomy, Cranial nerves, Spinal nerves, Functions of nerves, Autonomic nervous system
- Endocrine system: Classification, Hormone produces, Control of hormone secretion, basic functions.
- Lymphatic system: Formation of lymph, Lymphatic ducts, Thoracic duct, Lymph circulation, functions.