M.Sc. NUTRITIONIsabella Thoburn College
Price on request
The history of Isabella Thoburn College is one of growth in service as well as scholarship. The College is the outcome of the dedication, struggles and initiatives of Isabella Thoburn, an American Missionary who was among the first missionaries sponsored by the Women's Society of the Methodist Episcopal Church to India.
The demand for higher education grew further. In Feb.1921, Ms Florence Nichols arrived in Lucknow to take on the administration of the College. In 1923, the College moved from Lal Bagh to Chand Bagh, its present site of nearly 32 acres of land. Since then, large modern buildings have been erected for classrooms, laboratories, hostels, Chapel, Auditorium and Library.
Over the years, the College has made its steady contribution to the field of education and the upliftment and education of women in India. In our quest for excellence, we continue to re-examine and re-assess our role and contribution to the field of women's education in India. We endeavour to strengthen our programmes, review the methodologies, build networks for knowledge exchange and continuously strive to keep ourselves relevant in the context of the present times.