M.Sc in PhysicsDr. Harisingh Gour Mahavidyalaya
Price on request
Physics is the study of matter and energy and interaction between them. The study of physics involves vast subjects so it is mainly divided into several specific fields of study such as electronics, quantum physics, astronomy, and biophysics etc.
Physics is the fundamental of science. The different field of physics list are as follows:
· Acoustics - the study of sound & sound waves
· Astronomy - the study of space
· Astrophysics - the study of the physical properties of objects in space
· Atomic Physics - the study of atoms, specifically the electron properties of the atom
· Biophysics - the study of physics in living systems.
· Chemical Physics - the study of physics in chemical systems
· Electronics - the study of the flow of electrons, generally in a circuit
· Fluid Dynamics / Fluid Mechanics - the study of the physical properties of "fluids," specifically defined in this case to be liquids and gases