M.Sc. Programme in MathematicsKarunya University
Price on request
M.Sc. Programme in Mathematics
2. Real Analysis-I
3. Ordinary Differential Equations
4. Graph Theory
2. Real Analysis-II
3. Partial Differential Equations
4. Mathematical Statistics
1. Complex Analysis-I
3. Functional Analysis
5. Elective III
1. Complex Analysis II
2. Differential Geometry
3. Tensor Analysis and the Special theory of Relativity
4. Fluid Dynamics
5. Elective � IV
The electives are divided into four groups (one for each Semester).
Electives for Semester IAny one of the following papers shall be chosen from Group-A as an elective for Semester I.
1. Fuzzy Sets and Their Applications
2. Number Theory and Cryptography
3. Formal Languages and Automata Theory
4. Programming in C and Numerical Methods
Electives for Semester II
Any one of the following papers shall be chosen from Group-B as an elective for Semester II.
1. Discrete Mathematics
2. Mathematical Programming
3. Commutative Algebra
4. Data Structure and Algorithms
Electives for Semester III
Any one of the following papers shall be chosen from Group-C as an elective for Semester III.
1. Probability Theory
2. Analytical Number Theory
4. Java Programming
Any one of the following papers shall be chosen from Group-A as an elective for Semester I.
Electives for Semester IV
1. Operations Research
2. Financial Mathematics
3. Stochastic Processes
4. Relational Data Base Management Systems