M.Sc. Prosthetics & OrthoticsMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
1.Biomechanics & Kinesiology
2.Advances in Materials for prosthetics & Orthotics
3.Advances in Lower Extremity Orthotics
4.Advances in Lower Extremity Prosthetics
5. Information Technology & Management Skills.
· B iomechanics
1. Fatigue of bone under repetitive loading
2. Degenerative changes in bone associated with ageing.
3. Behaviour of articular cartilage in pure shear.
4. Lubrication of articular cartilage.
5. Composition & Structure of Tendons & Ligaments.
6. Factors that affect the biomechanical properties of tendons &
7. Compression injuries of peripheral nerves.
8. Force production in muscle. (Length-Tension Relationship)
9. Biomechanics of the knee.
10.Biomechanics of the hip.
11.Biomechanics of the ankle.
12.Biomechanics of the foot.
13.Biomechanics of the lumbar spine.
14.Biomechanics of the cervical spine.