M.Sc. Pure ChemistryUniversity of Kota
Price on request
1. Petroleum industry, extractions and product purification.
2. Dyes and pigments, Paints, Varnishes etc.
3. Analysis of Minerals, Ores and Alloys.
4. Thermal Power Plant, Atomic Power Project, Heavy Water Plants, Copper and Zinc smelters along with other major and minor industries.
5. Chemical Analysis methods applicable in various industries.
6. Synthesis using Microwave, Sonochemistry and Green chemistry concepts.
7. Drug designing, Anti infective drugs and Chemotherapeutic agents.
8. Role of catalyst in industrial synthetic processes.
9. Instrumental techniques applicable for industrial analysis works.
10. Detail studies of glass and ceramic industries, mineral based chemicals, pulp, paper, soap and detergents, agro chemical industries [Urea, Calcium and Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium sulphate, Single Super Phosphate, Murette of Potash, NPK UAP, DAP], Biofertilizers, Lubricants and Synthetic perfumes.
11. Petrochemicals, Synthetic gas, Polymer and Polymerization, Important Polymers and resin synthesis [polyolefins, vinyls, acrylics, polyamides, polyesters, polyurethanes, polycarbamates, fluorocarbons and unsaturated polyesters.
1. Energy conservation, Types, Renewal and alternative energy resources.
2. Environmental and safety management in industries.
3. Environmental quality and Quality control.
4. Environmental impact assessment Programme for industries.
5. Knowledge for various materials required for construction of different Chemical Plants.
6. Problems of corrosion and their mitigation to increase life of the industrial set ups.
1. Advanced process control techniques and process controlled equipments.
2. Use of Computer for Industrial chemists, Internet application in industrial process development.