M.TECH in CivilPCS India - Precise Cosultancy Services
Price on request
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
Candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's of Engineering or Bachelor's of Technology in Engineering or any degree equal to them. Candidate must be an affiliated member of some vocational center.
Master's of Technology in Civil includes the following syllabus:
During first semester, students will cover following topics:
* Quantitative Procedures in Civil Engg.
* Practical Elasticity and Plasticity
* Behavior and Designing of strong Concrete Structures
* Pavement Items
During second semester, students will cover following topics:
* Developed Structural Examination
* Geo-technical Engg.
* Finite Component Procedure in Engg.
* Highway Engg.
During third semester, students will cover following topics:
* Pre-stressed Concrete
* High-Rise Structure
* Planning and Designing of Airport
* Transportation System Plans
During fourth semester, students will select one specialization from the given three:
A) High-way and Transportation Engg.
* Highway Engg. Economics
* Highway Engg. and Designing
* Highway Handling & Administration Process
B) Hydrology & Water Resource Engg.
* Irrigation & Water Resources Engg.
* Waste Water Engg.
C) Structural Engg.
* Commercial Structures and Bridges Designing
* Hydraulic Structural Designing
* Plastic Examination of Metallic Structures