M.Tech. (Computer Science)IEC College of Engineering and Technology
Price on request
- At 4 venues
The program will be conducted as per the norms and guidelines of AICTE and following the M.Tech ordinances framed by U.P Technical University, Lucknow.
The subject that will be taught in the first year are Foundation of Computer Science, Computer Organization and Architecture, Operating System and Database Management System, Data Networks, Distributed Computing, Object Oriented Systems, Parallel Algorithm and Cryptography. A number of electives would also be offered.
The Advance computer Lab with 20 dual core state of the art machine with UNIX and Windows servers is also being setup. Licenced software for different operating systems, computer languages and databases, along with a network simulator is also being provided.
The objectives of the M.Tech program are as follows:
• To offer post graduate and research program leading to M.Tech.
• To promote field-oriented research activities in collaboration with industry.
• To establish academic links with institutes of higher learning in India and abroad.
In the first semester, the students of M.Tech program are required to take four subjects, which are:
1) Foundation of Computer Science(this has three main parts comprising of Discrete Structures, Automata and Design and analysis of algorithm)
2) Computer Organization and Architecture.
3) Operating System and Database Management System.
4) Data Networks.
In the second semester, M.Tech students have to select course from at least four streams. Out of the four streams, the students have to select at least one course each from Theoretical CS Stream andfrom Distributed system Stream.. The other two courses can be selected from any two streams out of four streams of Software Engineering, Information Systems, Data Management, Artificial Intelligence and Security.