M.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE IN THANE MUMBAIINTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING
- Online campus
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
The objective of this discipline is to train the manpower required (a) to meet the industry needs of the country, (b) to pursue research in specialized areas, and (c) to meet the growing needs of engineering colleges for trained faculty in Computer Science and Engineering. The programme includes courses covering the core of Computer Science and Engineering discipline and several electives in areas of Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering, Human Computer Interaction, Theoretical Computer Science, Networks and Distributed Systems and Hardware Systems.
· Who is it intended for?
· What marks this course apart?
· What happens after requesting information?
ON LINE EXAM APPLICATION & REGISTRATION DEATILS
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Data Warehousing & Data Mining
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Network Security & Management
- Data Warehousing & Data Mining Lab
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance Lab
- Elective-II (With Lab)(Select one from each group)
- Software Requirement Elicitation & Estimation
- Pattern Recognition & Image Processing
- ASP. NET
- Software Requirement Elicitation & Estimation Lab
- Pattern Recognition & Image Processing Lab
- ASP. NET Lab
- Elective – III (Without Lab)
- Real Time Operating System
- Advance Mobile Computing
- Neural Network & Fuzzy Logic
- Ad Hoc & Wireless Sensor Network
- Communication Skills - III
- Behavioural Science - III
- Foreign Language – III
- Dissertation (Planning)
- Summer Project (Evaluation)