M.Tech (Industrial Engineering)National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Price on request
M.Tech (Industrial Engineering)
The Department of Production Engineering was established in the year 1983. The Department offers B.Tech. (Production Engineering), M.Tech. (Manufacturing technology), M.Tech (Industrial Engineering) , M.S. and Ph.D. programmes. State-of-the-art laboratories are available in the areas of Machining, Forming, Welding, Casting, Robotics, CIM, CNC, Mechatronics, Simulation and Operations Management.
Many research papers have been published in journals and conferences. More than 50 Phd degrees were awarded through Research Guidance by the Faculty of Production Engineering. The Department offers engineering consultancy in the areas of design, manufacturing and resource management.
To Establish a world class academy for Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
* Curriculum development with state of art technologies
* Pursue research interests of manufacturing and industrial engineering
* Consultancy in design, manufacturing and industrial engineering
* Industry institute interaction
* Equipping Laboratories with state-of-the-art-equipment