M.Tech - Information & TechnologyInstitute of Technical Education & Research
Price on request
M.Tech - Information & Technology
The department understands the importance of a world living on web network and information superhighways. Keeping this focus, the department updates its curricula to remain contemporary all the time. The B.Tech. Programme has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (AICTE).
The Department has laboratory facilities to train the students on different specialized areas such as Web Technology, Advance Java Platform, Networking, Multimedia and popular programming languages. The labs are connected to the networking environment with 4 servers i.e. ALPHA Server (with unlimited Unix), Window NT, Novel Netware and internet web server. ALPHA is a high-end server equipped with ALPHA Processor 2164A@600 MHz, 128 KBL 1 cache and 2 MB on board L2 cache. Its OS engine, true 64 Unix with unlimited user license is quite powerful and includes unlimited user license for C, C++ and various multimedia products. Software application packages like Visual Studio, ORACLE 11g, SQL SERVER, LINUX, MATLAB-7 and various multimedia tools along with programming suits like C, C++ and JAVA are made available to all students and staff. To impart high end training the institute in collaboration with Sun Microsystems has set up a Lab with 100 Nos. of thin client attached to four nos. of Sun Solaris Servers.
Each lab session in all the semesters has been meticulously designed in the form of assignments, which are to be completed in stipulated time. Appropriate lab procedures is being followed so that all get right kind of hand-on-experience and expertise in above mentioned software. Besides regular lab work, we also offer special training to the students in . NET, Core JAVA, Advance Java and various internet tools. This helps them in preparing good projects in the areas of Mining, Orissa Tourism, Air ticket reservation, Web Based Network Programming and Security Marketing Application, Healthcare System and Online Examination, Adhoc Networks etc. Our laboratories are being updated with two IBM e-Servers, X-series 226 equipped with Xeon Processor, which will provide excellent environment for PG level research and studies. The Institute has tie-up with several Industries like Infosys, TCS, Hexaware and others to help the students to be industry ready. Industrial electives are offered as a part of our course curriculum in which recent advancement in I.T is to be imparted.
• The department has well equipped laboratories and efficient staff members.
• The department has laboratories to train students on different specialized areas such as web technology, Advanced Java Platform etc.
• Each laboratory session in all the semesters has been meticulously designed in the form of assignments. Besides regular laboratory work, special training to the students in NET, Core JAVA, Advance Java and various internet tools is also offered.
• Laboratories are being updated with two IBM e-Servers, X-series 226 equipped with Xeon processor, which will provide excellent environment for PG level research and studies.
• Networking laboratory and Computer Organization laboratory are coming up shortly.