M.TECH In MechanicalPCS India - Precise Cosultancy Services
Price on request
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
Bachelor's of technology in Mechanical or Production Engineering and any equal education.
It's a 2 year program which includes 4 semesters in total. Last semester includes 3 specializations out of which students are required to select at least one specialization:
* Examining Machine Vibrations
* Developed Mechanics of Solids
* Concurrent Engg.
* Managing Technologies
* Practical Elasticity
* Finite Component Procedures in Engg.
* Mechanical Estimation and Pricing
* Managing Items and Their Control
* Designing of Jig & Fixtures
* Commercial Automation
* Excellence Handling & Reliability Engg.
A) Manufacturing Technology
* Metal Formation Technologies
* Designing of Machinery Instrument
* Computer-aided Design/Computer-aided Manufacturing
B) Thermal Engg.
* Complex Thermodynamics
* R & AC Technologies
* Steam & Gas Turbines
C) Mechanical Designing
* Designing of Thermal Devices
* Machinery Designing
* Designing of Mechanical Engg.