M Tech Nano TechnologySharda University
In Greater Noida and Agra
Price on request
- At 2 venues
M.Tech. Nano Technology
Why M. Tech in Nanotechnology ?
· Nanotechnology is the science of the miniature, and the technology of the future .It is one of the most exciting and wide area of research, which involves developing materials or devices within that size.
· A professional in the field of Nanotechnology can easily find lucrative career opportunities in various sectors. They can work in the field of nano-medicine, bio-informatics, stem cell development, pharmaceutical companies, nano toxicology, and nano power generating sectors and in many others.
· Nanotechnology is an exciting area of scientific development which promises "more for less" i.e it offers way to create smaller, cheaper, lighter and faster device that can do more and clever things, use less raw material and consume less energy.
· Just because of its potential, nanotechnology has got a global interest .It is attracting more public funding than any other area of technology estimated at 3.8 billion euros worldwide in 2005.
· A surfeit of job opportunities are waiting for candidates with M.Tech in Nanotechnology in India and abroad. Considering the importance of research and development (R& D) in this new area many companies in India that provides job prospects are Cranes Software International Limited, Bangalore; Monad Nanotech Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai; Velbionanotech, Bangalore; Qtech Nanosystems (P) Ltd, Bangalore; Innovations Unified Technology, Mumbai etc.
Why Sharda University ?:
· Tie-ups with leading research institutes, Govt. organizations and industries to encourage research & development new technologies within the University.
· Sharda University use modern education tools like learning management system (LMS), E-notes, E-lectures, E-libraries, etc.
· Sharda University shall provide you with application-based learning by conducting industrial visits, interaction with experts from industries, etc.
· Sharda University has introduced a fully flexible Credit Based Learning System which will in your multidimensional growth.
· The Clubs and societies within the university help student to work in research oriented environment with immediate updates to knowledge
· Sharda University has specialized research and development centre which has advance equipment and simulated lab environment for new development, inventions and research.
· 24X7 seamless Wi-Fi connection throughout the campus to provide continuous knowledge flow from all over the world with the help of 20 MBPS internet connection.
· Sharda University promotes sports and other co-curricular activities equally to distress and provide a healthy and pro growth ambience environment.
· As Sharda University has more than 20% of foreign faculty to provide you with the global and international knowledge, experience and skills.
The scope and application of Nanotechnology is tremendous and mind-boggling. The career opportunities in the fields of nanoscale science and technology are expanding rapidly, as these fields have increasing impact on many aspects of our daily lives. The major areas for the development of applications involving Nanotechnology are medical and pharmaceuticals, information technology, electronics, magnetics and optoelectronics, energy chemicals, advanced materials and textiles.
A professional in the field of Nanotechnology can easily find lucrative career opportunities in various sectors. They can work in the field of nano-medicine, bio-informatics, stem cell development, pharmaceutical companies, nano toxicology and nano power generating sectors.
Other work fields includes
· Health Industry
· Environment Industry
· Food and Beverages
· Space Research
· Product development and advising
· Academic and Teaching
· R & D in government, universities and private research institutes
· Communication & Media
· Forensic science & many other new industries emerging as a result of advances in nanotechnology
A surfeit of job opportunities are awaiting for candidates with M.Tech in Nanotechnology in India and abroad. Considering the importance of research and development (R& D) in this new area, Indian industry has focused on nanomaterials and many scientific institution have started research and development activities in the field. Those with masters in Nanotechnology will have vibrant opportunities in the Research & Development sectors. Some of the companies in India that provides job prospects are Cranes Software International Limited, Bangalore; Monad Nanotech Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai; Velbionanotech, Bangalore; Qtech Nanosystems (P) Ltd, Bangalore; Innovations Unified Technology, Mumbai etc.
ALTA VISTA & WIKIPEDIA
TYPICAL CAREER PATH
Let us consider what is involved in a career path
Career path 1
Reseach and Development: R & D are common for a person involved in the field of nanotechnology .A Person can start by handling the post of Junior Associate scientist in any organization involved in R&D. After five to six years at this post he can move to become an associate scientist and then progress to senior associate scientist. He can hold a post of research associate at the organization and improve his prospects with sincere work.
Career path 2
Health industry: A person with a degree in Nanotechnology getting into the health industry can work on the various projects being worked upon for the benefit of mankind .He can start as a assistant scientist in hospital and clinical research labs and look over the research work in the organisaion as a research scientist in any medical and pharmaceutical company.
Career path 3
Consumer Industry: An M. Tech in Nanotechnology can also work in the consumer industry in FMCGs as reliability engineer manager then move on to senior engineer manager. He can also work as regional production manager in companies using nanotechnology in their goods development.
Career Path 4
Nanobiotechnologist:A Nanobiotechnologist's job involves implementing his knowledge in new technologies .The person can at entry level work as a Process Development Engineer and programme developer for a biotech company .
Career Path 5
Food and Beverages industry:Nanotechnology has various application in the food industry.So a person with education in this field can work in this area as nanotechnology offers some exciting potential benefits for the quality and safety of our foods. Research scientists in fluids and principal scientists are the job prospects. And their job would be the following
CONTAMINATION SENSOR :
Flash a light to reveal the presence of E. coli bacteria.
Edible food films made with cinnamon or oregano oil, or nano particles of zinc, calcium other materials that kill bacteria.
IMPROVED FOOD STORAGE:
Nano-enhanced barrier keeps oxygen-sensitive foods fresher. Hence a nanotechnical background person can
So a nanotechnologist easily finds an appropriate career path in the food industry.
Career Path 6
Soft Lithography Engineer: In technology, soft lithography refers to a family of techniques for fabricating or replicating structures using "elastomeric stamps, molds, and conformable photomasks" A nanotechnologist can start as a Assistant Scientist in nanoscale theory and Modeling and can go upto the level of a Chief Scientist in the same organization in a span of few years.Regional Foundry sales manager is another job prospect for an M. Tech in Nanotechnology.