M.Tech in Structural EngineeringJNTU College of Engineering
Price on request
JNTU College of Engineering, Anatapur stands aloft on a solid foundation of past glory and prestige. This college was started in the year 1946, under the post war reconstruction program and functioned at Guindy campus, Madras for two years and was shifted to Anantapur in 1948. It was in the year 1958 that the college was shifted to the present permanent buildings accommodating the Administrative block, Laboratories, the Engineering Departments, Library and the Hostel blocks.
During the first 25 years of its existence, it was affiliated to the Madras and S V Universities and produced distinguished alumni, who are holding high positions, in India and abroad.
n the year 1972 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University was formed and the college became a constituent college of the University.
With this a new era was ushered in Technical Education. Consequently there was an impetus to the academic activity of this college. Though the College was initially established to provide basic technical education, with the passage of time, it emerged out, as one of the colleges to fulfill the technological need of our fast developing India with highly professional and well-trained graduates.
The college has vast campus sprawling over an area of 200 acres, in a peaceful atmosphere, away from the dust and din of the town.. The Library is well equipped with Journals, Magazines, Textbooks, and Reference manuals.
It has great tradition to be proud of. Fortified with the traditional values and dedicated spirit of the staff and the students, it would rise up to any occasion or meet any challenge confidently