M.Tech in VLSI design & Embedded systemsR V College of Engineering
Price on request
The course is offered by the department of Electronics and Communication by highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty. Intake to this course is 18, selected by Visvesvaraya Technological University by PG common Entrance Test.
The M tech VLSI and Embedded system course covers the following subjects during the I semester and II semester.
* VLSI Technology
* Embedded Systems Design
* Testing & Verification of VLSI Circuits
* Digital System Design Using VHDL
* Design of Analog & Mixed mode VLSI circuits
* Real Time Embedded Systems
* Low Power VLSI Design
* CAD – Tools for VLSI Design
* Algorithms for VLSI Design Automation
* Design of VLSI Systems
* Advanced Embedded System Design
* VLSI Sub – system Design
During the IV semester students will be doing projects related to VLSI field, CMOS VLSI Design and embedded system field.