Digital Library is a web based electronic storage and access environment that enables accessing information from a remote location . Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has developed a Digital Library Network for dissemination of health science information resources to the authorised affiliated institutions under its jurisdiction. The Digital Library at MUHS will be the nerve center of Health Science Library & Information Network.
Among the affiliated institutions, those who are authoried by MUHS can only have the privilege of accessing contents of Digital Library.
Educational Reforms & Its Impact - HEALTH SCIENCE EDUCATION
1) Standard of Health Sciences Education upgraded.
2) Up-gradation of syllabi in all faculties
3) Removal of ATKT
4) Revaluation replaced by Moderation
5) Common Examination pattern for all faculties.
6) Major reforms in examination system.
7) Computerisation of office work.
8) Transparent & Smooth Conduction of Exams ( 5 Exams)
9) Declaration of Results within stipulated time
10) Successful conduct of CET admission process. ( 7 CETs)
11) Positive feed back from students.
12) Establishment of School of Research
13) Establishment of School of Training & Evaluation.
14) Establishment of School Public Health Education